What You Need
1 pound fresh spinach
1 cup l-fat cottage cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1 teaspoon salt
What To Do
1. Prepare spinach by trimming stems and removing coarse leaves. Rinse well.
2. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat, in water clinging to leaves, 3-4 minutes or just until wilted. Drain and squeeze out excess water, then chop coarsely.
3. In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese and lemon juice just until blended.
4. Add spinach, yogurt, parsley, green onion, salt and pepper to taste, and process just until mixed.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (overnight is better) before serving.
Return to Spinach Dip Recipes index or check out other spinach recipes.
Artichoke Dip Recipes
Bean Dip Recipes