Apricot Brandy Pound Cake Recipe
What You Need
3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon rum flavored extract
1 teaspoon orange extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup apricot brandy
1 cup butter
3 cups white sugar
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
2. Mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Combine sour cream, rum flavoring, orange extract, almond extract, lemon extract, vanilla extract and apricot brandy. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
5. Beat in flour mixture alternately with sour cream and flavorings mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan.
7. Bake 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Return to Pound Cake Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index