Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe
What You Need
3 sticks butter
3 cups sugar
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
6 large eggs
3 cups plain sifted flour
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a bundt pan.
2. Mix butter, cream cheese and sugar until soft.
3. Add salt and vanilla flavoring and mix well.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Add flour and mix well.
6. Transfer batter into bundt pan. Bake 90 minutes.
Return to Pound Cake Recipes index
Cookie Recipes Recipes
Banana Bread Recipes
Dessert Recipes Index