Salmon and Asparagus Pasta Salad Recipe
This Salmon and Asparagus Pasta Salad recipe serves 4.
What You Need
1/2 box (8 oz.) Notta brand pasta
1 lb. asparagus, cut into 2-inch diagonals
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tsp salt and pepper to taste
1 lb. salmon, grilled or baked
1 lb. plum tomatoes, sliced into 8 wedges each
3 scallions (green onions), sliced into thin rounds
1/4 cup minced fresh dill
What To Do
1. Boil Notta Pasta according to instructions for pasta. Add the asparagus the last two minutes of cooking time.
2. Drain in a colander and run under cold water until cold. In a large serving bowl, toss with one tablespoon of the oil.
3. Whisk together the remaining oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Flake salmon into bite size pieces. Add to pasta, with tomatoes, scallions and dill.
5. Add dressing and toss gently. Salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Notta Pasta
Return to Pasta Salad Recipes index