Apple Banana Bread Recipe
This Apple Banana Bread recipe makes 1 loaf.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons sour cream
1 banana, mashed
1 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 apples, cored and chopped
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9x5-inch baking pan.
2. Cream butter and sugars, and beat in eggs.
3. Stir in sour cream, banana and vanilla.
4. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Gradually add to butter mixture.
5. Gently stir in apples and nuts.
6. Spoon into loaf pan and bake 1 hour.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes