Banana Blueberry Bread Recipe
What You Need
1 3/4 cup sifted flour
2/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/3 cup butter
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. Into a small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, then set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, cream butter and beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, beating in one at a time.
5. Add dry ingredients (from small bowl) and banana, adding one-third of each at a time and alternating. Then carefully stir in blueberries.
6. Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan and back 50 minutes. Remove from pan to cool.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes