Banana Maple Nut Bread Recipe
This Banana Maple Nut Bread recipe makes 1 loaf.
What You Need
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
4 eggs, separated
2 tablespoons milk
3 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
2. Combine flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in oil, syrup and egg yolks.
4. Add milk and bananas and mix well. Stir in walnuts.
5. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
6. Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake 50 minutes.
7. All to sit for 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack for cooling.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes