This Banana Nut Bread recipe makes one loaf, 8x4 size.
What You Need
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8x4 loaf pan.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add butter, eggs, nuts and mashed banana, and blend well.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes