Best Banana Nut Bread Recipe
This Best Banana Nut Bread recipe makes 1 loaf.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup refined sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cups mashed ripe bananas
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup nuts
1/4 cup maple syrup
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease 9x5 loaf pan.
2. Add butter and sugar to bowl and cream.
3. Add egg, then bananas and mix until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, then add to creamed mixture and stir until moist.
5. Mix in nuts and maple syrup until smooth.
6. Pour into loaf pand and bake 1 hour, 10 minutes.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes