Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipes makes 4 small loaves.
What You Need
2 cups mashed bananas
1 tablespoon grated orange rind
1/3 cup orange juice
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chocolate chips
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease four 5 3/4 by 3 1/4-inch loaf pans.
2. In a medium bowl, blend bananas, orange rind and orange juice, the beat in eggs.
3. Stir in sugar and oil.
4. Separately, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and chocolate chips, then stir dry ingredients into banana mixture just until blended.
5. Pour into prepared small-loaf pans. Bake 45-55 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
6. Remove from pans and allow to cool on wire rack.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes