Karen's Banana Bread Recipe
What You Need
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 cups sifted flour
3 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
2. Cream sugar and oil.
3. Beat eggs until light, then add to oil/sugar mixture.
4. Mash bananas, add lemon juice to bananas, then blend into cream mixture.
5. Separately, sift together flour, baking powder and salt, then mix into batter.
6. Pour into pan and bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes