Maple Banana Bread Recipe
This Maple Banana Bread recipe makes one 9x5 loaf.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 ripe bananas
1/2 teaspoon maple extract
3 tablespoons milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
3 tablespoons white sugar
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
2. Mix melted butter and maple syrup in a large bowl.
3. Beat in egg and bananas (don't completely mash bananas - a few small chunks are good).
4. Add maple extract and milk and stir.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and baking powder, then add these ingredients into the banana mixture and combine, just until moistened.
6. Transfer batter to prepared loaf pan.
7. Mix nuts and sugar, and sprinkle evenly over top of batter.
8. Bake 50 minutes or until loaf tests done using a knife inserted into center.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes